I’m definitely one for lists. Maybe it’s because I’m a librarian – I like to see all the information in my brain neatly ordered and put in place. Or maybe it’s just because I’m a bit scatty and liable to forget if I don’t write things down!
Anyway, I’m going to write a ‘to do’ list every week so I can keep on top of chartership goals. Week one – organise the admin.
- Get Masters certificate photocopied and signed so I can actually…
- …post my Chartership application form
- Ask about backdating the evidence (I’ve been qualified for nearly a decade so there’s plenty to go on!)
- Check for a Career Development Group
- Make a date with my mentor to discuss my PPDP